REO Services “Maximizing value in the shortest time possible”
Our OBJECTIVE is to be your go-to REO Broker in Connecticut by selling your assets for maximum value in the shortest time possible. Our track record speaks for itself in having closed each REO Assignment since 2004. We deliver results and handle all aspects of the REO Lifecycle professionally and with care from Occupancy Check, Valuation, CFK, Renovation Management, Routine On-Going Maintenance, Utility Activation to Closing and everything in between. We take pride in being responsive and always reachable via Cell ~ Text ~ Email and detail oriented and punctual in Task Management.
OUR SUCCESSFUL MARKETING SYSTEM is used for ALL our Listed Properties; Traditional and REO. Here is what we do:
• Provide PROFESSIONAL HD Images to Enhance Interest – “A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words”
• Provide a digital floor plan of the property detailing the flow of the Home, Rooms, and Dimensions.
• Provide Matterport 3D Virtual Tour offering interactive Virtual 24/7 Open House.
• Place your property on the first available Town/City Brokers Tour, if available.
• Mail “Just Listed” Postcard to a minimum of 100 of the closest neighbors.
• Hold Public Open Houses, where and when applicable.
• Leverage social media to distribute and advertise our listings.
• For Sale Signs with a Unique QR code to instantly acquire Information and schedule an appointment
• Create QR Code unique to each listing that features a Full-Color Digital Brochure complete with a property details sheet, floor plan layout,
plot plan, town field card, deed and more if warranted
•Drone Photography, if warranted
• Always adding and executing new and creative marketing ideas
We have the experience and tools to get your assets sold for top dollar in the shortest period with the least number of frustrations.
Based in New Haven County selling throughout the state of Connecticut. We are a licensed Independent Brokerage, Fully Insured and Certified Minority Women Owned Business.
REO Member Affiliations: Equator, Res.net, Pyramid Platform, Exceleras, REONETWORK, AssignREO, HUD and more.
Clients: Altisource, Wells Fargo/Premiere Asset Services, Computershare, HUD, M&T Bank, Old Republic, Specialized Asset Management, Trust Asset Service Company and more.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & DESIGNATIONS:
ABR, CRS, SRES, GRI, AHWD, SRS, HAFA - Short Sales Certified, Certified Historical Specialist, E-Pro, RE ASP®, CDPE, CREI, CSP, SFR, RENE, SRS PSA, RSPS, CPE, C2EX, RE Brokerage Management Course, Equator Certified, C2EX, State of CT - Small/Minority Business Enterprise, FAA Part 107 Certified Drone Pilot, State of CT – Notary
• The National Association of Realtors
• The Five Star Institute REO & Short Sale Certified
• National REO Brokers Association
• REO Network Premium Member
• Equator Platinum REO Certified
• RES.NET AMP REO Certified Agent
• HUD Certified Broker
Contact Linda Lang-Bankowski Broker/Owner at The Real Estate Boutique for your next REO Assignment at 203-619-4377 or Linda@Treb.co
Certified Minority Business
E-O and General Liability
References Gladly Provided